Rules & Regulations
Stand-fitting Service Official Contractor
Milton Exhibits Group
Contact: Ms. Eve Lam
Tel: (852) 3605 9626
Official Freight Forwarder
APT SHOWFREIGHT (THAILAND) LIMITED
Address: 98/7-8 Yannawa Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
Contact: Mr. Hasnai Kongkaew
Tel: (66)(2) 165 6158 (auto)
Rules, Regulations and Safety
- Booth structures, exhibit items, packages and all decoration materials must not obstruct electrical rooms, AHU rooms, fire hose cabinets, fire extinguishers, fire alarm pull down stations and fire exits at all times.
- No glue or unaccepted adhesive tape is to be used in laying the carpet or any other materials on the Centre‚Äôs floor. Only a residue- resistant tape is allowed.
- Contractors or suppliers must arrange safety equipment, such as safety belt to prevent the falling off for the work in height over 2 meters, such as stage structure, truss or catwalk, and must make appropriate arrangement for safety according to the law.
- Contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers are not allowed to use electric wall plugs. It is required to order electricity for construction.
- Flammable liquids are prohibited to be stored inside the Centre
- All the garbage from the construction must be cleared out of Exhibition / Meeting area day by day; and also move out from the Centre
- Working within the organizer time limited. Overtime must be informed 2 hours in advance.
- Usage of water in exhibition area, exhibitor must order through official contractor. Taking water from public toilet is prohibited.
- Hazardous and polluting substances such as chemicals, lubricants, acids and petroleum products cannot be discarded through the standard drains. The exhibitor is responsible for reporting to the Centre to arrange special drains for the disposal of hazardous materials.
- Air compressors of over 0.5Hp will not be permitted in the exhibit booths. Must contact official contractor for this service.
- No utensils and equipment are to be washed in public toilets and sink.
- Children and unauthorized persons are not allowed in construction area.
- Animals are not allowed in exhibition, meeting and public area.
- Smoking and drinking of alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the set-up areas.
- Balloons as part of displays or decorations are not allowed in construction area.